♚ηєт♕ωσяℓ∂♚
✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽ нι gυєѕт ✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽
♚♚♚♚ωєℓ¢σмє тσ ηєтωσяℓ∂ zσηє♚♚♚♚

ρℓєαѕє яєgιѕтєя тσ gєт ƒυℓℓ α¢¢єѕѕ αη∂ ∂σωηℓσα∂ ѕтυƒƒ . σηℓү яεgιsтεяε∂ мεмвεя αℓℓσωε∂ vιεω sρεcιαℓ zσηε αη∂ ∂σωηℓσα∂ sтυғғ.

тнαηк уσυ
α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя
♚ηєт♕ωσяℓ∂♚
✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽ нι gυєѕт ✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽
♚♚♚♚ωєℓ¢σмє тσ ηєтωσяℓ∂ zσηє♚♚♚♚

ρℓєαѕє яєgιѕтєя тσ gєт ƒυℓℓ α¢¢єѕѕ αη∂ ∂σωηℓσα∂ ѕтυƒƒ . σηℓү яεgιsтεяε∂ мεмвεя αℓℓσωε∂ vιεω sρεcιαℓ zσηε αη∂ ∂σωηℓσα∂ sтυғғ.

тнαηк уσυ
α∂мιηιѕтяαтσя
♚ηєт♕ωσяℓ∂♚
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ωєℓ¢σмє мємвєяѕ αη∂ gυєѕтѕ, ρℓєαѕє яєα∂ ƒσяυм яυℓєѕ. ρσѕтιηg σƒ ιℓℓєgαℓ, нα¢кιηg αη∂ ¢σρуяιgнт ¢σηтєηт ιѕ ѕтяι¢тℓу ρяσнιвιтє∂; ρℓєαѕє ∂σ ησт ρσѕт ιℓℓєgαℓ αη∂ нα¢кιηg ѕтυƒƒ. тнαηкѕ ƒσя νιѕιтιηg. ѕтαу ωιтн υѕ .. .
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» STEALTH PROJECT WEB FLOOD NIMBUZZ
SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS Icon_minitimeTue 14 Mar 2017, 12:23 pm by gentarbumi

» How To Shutdown Your Computer Using Your Cellphone/Email
SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS Icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2016, 3:36 pm by ghouse786

» Modern 3D Text Effect
SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2016, 7:35 pm by jopanz

» how to track your lost mobile
SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS Icon_minitimeSun 01 May 2016, 10:16 pm by ghouse786

» uTorrent 3.4
SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2016, 4:14 pm by cow()boy

» Free PDF to Word Converter
SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2016, 4:02 pm by cow()boy

» Miranda+Symbian+BoMbUS Dc FuCker in 2 second
SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2016, 3:44 pm by cow()boy

» Andriod Phone Bombus With Multi Stylish Themes Is Maked And Most Huge Collections Download here
SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2016, 3:44 pm by cow()boy

» 24*7 online server bots
SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS Icon_minitimeFri 04 Sep 2015, 4:24 am by arun1991

» CHaTBUZZ Flooder Anti Block ID by -._sam_gharib_.-
SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2015, 12:36 am by bdrana

Top posters
hydronoide
SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS EmptySECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS PoSECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS Empty 
---=v1.0=---
SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS EmptySECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS PoSECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS Empty 
sp0ut
jayanthkumarr
尺.丂.尺
ⓓⓘⓓⓞⓩ
(¯`·.CRISTY.·´¯)
cow()boy
тнà¦á
~mehdi~
NETWORLD WORLDWIDE
Free counters!
Free counters!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS

Go down 
+5
尺.丂.尺
jayanthkumarr
hydronoide
(¯`·.CRISTY.·´¯)
saif_hacker
9 posters
AuthorMessage
saif_hacker
Fояuм Мαηαgєя
Fояuм Мαηαgєя
saif_hacker

SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS Empty
PostSubject: SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS   SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jul 2013, 4:02 pm

~mehdi~ after using ur soft my 2 friendz id hacked and that id ur using as advertisement :S
Back to top Go down
(¯`·.CRISTY.·´¯)
Ādмιиιsтяαтоя
Ādмιиιsтяαтоя
(¯`·.CRISTY.·´¯)

PostSubject: Re: SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS   SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jul 2013, 6:19 pm

bro , i think you not new in N WORLD and i think you know how to protect yourself from hacking .its seems you forget basic knowledge's about how be safe

we always advice user to don't use personal account in any 3rd party nimbuzz applications , because we can't make sure all application safe.

WE ARE RECOMMEND USER TO USE FOLLOWING APPLICATION BEFORE EXPLORE IN N WORLD
1. A GOOD UPDATED ANTIVIRUS

2.Deep Freeze Server Enterprise
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

HOME PAGE
Deep Freeze instantly protects and preserves baseline computer configurations. No matter what changes a user makes to a workstation, simply restart to eradicate all changes and reset the computer to its original state - right down to the last byte.

Expensive computer assets are kept running at 100% capacity and technical support time is reduced or eliminated completely. The result is consistent trouble-free computing on a truly protected and parallel network, completely free of harmful viruses and unwanted programs. While Deep Freeze provides bulletproof protection, its non-restrictive approach also improves user productivity and satisfaction.

Placing no restrictions on a user's ability to access all system resources, users avoid the frustration of downtime due to software conflicts, operating system corruption, virus attacks, and many other problems. Users are always assured of computers that are consistently operable and available. Building on the power of Deep Freeze Standard, Deep Freeze Enterprise offers centralized deployment and enhanced flexibility options for customizable management of large computing environments. Deep Freeze Enterprise is the best solution for keeping a large number of PCs in top notch state.

3 Sandboxie

Sandboxie runs your programs in an isolated space which prevents them from making permanent changes to other programs and data in your computer.

The red arrows indicate changes flowing from a running program into your computer. The box labeled Hard disk (no sandbox) shows changes by a program running normally. The box labeled Hard disk (with sandbox) shows changes by a program running under Sandboxie. The animation illustrates that Sandboxie is able to intercept the changes and isolate them within a sandbox, depicted as a yellow rectangle. It also illustrates that grouping the changes together makes it easy to delete all of them at once.

Benefits of the Isolated Sandbox

Secure Web Browsing: Running your Web browser under the protection of Sandboxie means that all malicious software downloaded by the browser is trapped in the sandbox and can be discarded trivially.
Enhanced Privacy: Browsing history, cookies, and cached temporary files collected while Web browsing stay in the sandbox and don't leak into Windows.
Secure E-mail: Viruses and other malicious software that might be hiding in your email can't break out of the sandbox and can't infect your real system.
Windows Stays Lean: Prevent wear-and-tear in Windows by installing software into an isolated sandbox.

HOME PAGE

4 PERSONAL  FIREWALL

Windows Firewall Control is a nifty little application which extends the functionality of the Windows Firewall and provides quick access to the most frequent options of Windows Firewall. It runs in the system tray and allows user to control the native firewall easily without having to waste time by navigating to the specific part of the firewall.

Windows Firewall Control offers four filtering modes which can be switched with just a mouse click:

High Filtering - All outbound and inbound connections are blocked. This setting blocks all attempts to connect to and from your computer.
Medium Filtering - Outbound connections that do not match a rule are blocked. Only programs you allow can initiate outbound connections.
Low Filtering - Outbound connections that do not match a rule are allowed. The user can block the programs he doesn't want to initiate outbound connections.
No Filtering - Windows Firewall is turned off. Avoid using this setting unless you have another firewall running on your computer.

Program Features

? Just one small executable file. All features are packed in the same file.
? Intuitive and easy accessible interface in the system tray.
? Full support with standard user accounts.
? Possibility to create temporary rules.
? Disable the ability of other programs to add Windows Firewall rules.
? Multiple and easier ways of creating new rules in Windows Firewall.
? Full support of creating, modifying and deleting Window Firewall rules.
? Lock feature which can disable the access to the settings of the program.
? Shell integration into the right click context menu of the executable files.
? Search for invalid rules with the possibility to delete them.
? Search for executable files through folders and create new rules in seconds.
? View recently blocked connections and create new rules from the log.
? Choose if you want the program to start at user logon.
? Import and export the settings of the program.
? Protection to unauthorized uninstallation.
? Possibility to restore previous settings at uninstallation.
? And many more. Just try it out.

OS : Compatible with all 32bit and 64bit versions of Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008
HOME PAGE

5 PC CLEANER ( BEST FREE CCLEANER )
CCleaner is a freeware system optimization, privacy and cleaning tool. It removes unused files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. Additionally it contains a fully featured registry cleaner. But the best part is that it's fast (normally taking less than a second to run) and contains NO Spyware or Adware! :)

Cleans the following:

Internet Explorer
Firefox
Google Chrome
Opera
Safari
Windows - Recycle Bin, Recent Documents, Temporary files and Log files.
Registry cleaner
Third-party applications
100% Spyware FREE

HOME PAGE
6 . Anti keyLogger

HOME PAGE

As AntiLogger uses a proactive and a unique way to detect potentially harmful applications which have not already been recognized or identified by any anti-virus programs consequently, it protects your 'Information Security' from a range of threats.Modules: Anti-SSL Logger, Anti-WebCam Logger and Anti-ClipBoard Logger are the first security solutions developed in the world. Also, you will realize that these modules have the best features if compared to similar applications.Anti-KeyLogger Module provides a new powerful protection against keyloggers which have not been even caught by known, the most popular security softwares in the world.
Here are some key features of "Zemana AntiLogger":
В· Anti-SSL Logger Module that provides protection against SSL Logger
В· Anti-WebCam Logger that provides protection against WebCam Logger
В· Anti-Key Logger Module that provides protection against Key Logger
В· Anti-Screen Logger that provides protection against Screen Logger
В· Anti-Clipboard Logger that provides protection against ClipBoard Logger

7 KeyScrambler
KeyScrambler encrypts your keystrokes in the kernel and decrypts it at the destination application, leaving Keyloggers with indecipherable keys to record. For your personal office, family, and business, KeyScrambler adds a reliable layer of defense. It works even on security compromised computers. It is compatible with other security programs and authentication methods such as tokens and smart cards. It requires no effort on your part and lets you see encryption live. For web browsing + work + play. KeyScrambler Pro protects all your inputs in IE, Firefox, Opera, and Flock, and nearly 80 other browsers and apps: Popular Browsers; Email Clients; IM/VoIP Clients; Password Managers; Zip Programs; Online Games; New! Text Editors...
HOME PAGE
THAT'S WE RECOMMEND TO USE , BUT THAT DOESN`T MEAN YOU ARE 100% SAFE FROM HACKER

SAFE, BRO DON'T BE FOOL IN N-WORLD SO BE CAREFUL , NETWORLD CANT GIVE ANY GUARANTY ABOUT ALL ADMIN/MOD APPLICATION ,  IF YOU SPECIFY WHICH APPLICATION STEAL YOUR FRIEND ACCOUNT WE CAN TAKE AN ACTION

~mehdi~ BRO , I HOPE YOU TO UNDERSTAND
Back to top Go down
https://networld.forumarabia.com
hydronoide
Co-Ā∂мιηιѕтяαтσя
Co-Ā∂мιηιѕтяαтσя
hydronoide

PostSubject: Re: SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS   SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jul 2013, 6:38 pm

cristi bro nyc reply with all the info to protect ur self from unwanted things. saif bro we cant guarantee any of third party application as safe. we use them on our own risk. we keep warning always never to use ur personal accounts on any third party application . we try to keep safe as possible as we can.
Back to top Go down
jayanthkumarr
Fояuм Мαηαgєя
Fояuм Мαηαgєя
jayanthkumarr

PostSubject: Re: SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS   SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jul 2013, 6:47 pm

cristy bro tnx6
Back to top Go down
http://www.nimbuzzmasters.forumotions.in
saif_hacker
Fояuм Мαηαgєя
Fояuм Мαηαgєя
saif_hacker

PostSubject: Re: SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS   SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jul 2013, 7:07 pm

All forum user any nimbuzz software can b scan and use ~mehdi~ bro add my id (-~prince~-)@nimbuzz u accept my id :)
Back to top Go down
jayanthkumarr
Fояuм Мαηαgєя
Fояuм Мαηαgєя
jayanthkumarr

PostSubject: Re: SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS   SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jul 2013, 7:53 pm

even i'm getting lot of pvt msg's from 2mehdi from different different id's but i dont know why and i never use any softwares wit original details so i would like to suggest forum users dont use which softwares didnt scan and dont use softwares which was send by friends so keep safe :)
Back to top Go down
尺.丂.尺
Co-Ā∂мιηιѕтяαтσя
Co-Ā∂мιηιѕтяαтσя
尺.丂.尺

PostSubject: Re: SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS   SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jul 2013, 8:41 pm

tnx6  Cristy Bro....
Back to top Go down
https://networld.forumarabia.com
jenofiya
Јυиιоя Мεмвεя
Јυиιоя Мεмвεя
jenofiya

PostSubject: Re: SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS   SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jul 2013, 9:36 pm

thank you for sharing once again
Back to top Go down
~mehdi~
Sυρεя моdεяαтоя
Sυρεя моdεяαтоя
~mehdi~

PostSubject: Re: SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS   SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jul 2013, 5:41 am

i posted all my soft with scan report and i knw who is ur friends coz i think i think some one contact me in pvt and he told me his ids has been hacked by keylogger and i gave him an anti keylogger software it's already posted in this forum and coded by waa7dani!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm tunisian not iranian and i ve been busy for 15 days or more and if i did show me ma posts that u think i used it to hack !SMILE SMILE SMILE

Last edited by ~mehdi~ on Fri 05 Jul 2013, 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~mehdi~
Sυρεя моdεяαтоя
Sυρεя моdεяαтоя
~mehdi~

PostSubject: Re: SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS   SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jul 2013, 5:43 am

guys i'm not an iranian mehdi ! i'm tunisian and i dnt have many ids ! i didnt contact any admin or manager in this forum,really i dont knw wht r u talking about but it's ok u ll knw the truth! lol why i hack ids i have all kind of ids arabic and stylish and 3 cracters and i dnt join rooms why should i hack ur friends ids ?
Back to top Go down
king~man
Co-Ā∂мιηιѕтяαтσя
Co-Ā∂мιηιѕтяαтσя
king~man

PostSubject: Re: SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS   SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jul 2013, 10:38 am

the real keylogger posted by another guy SMILE that post already removed , also that undetectable clipboard keylogger, few second enough to steal all clipboard to destination email, i already report to cristy bro , because he power user of this forum , my mistake i didnt send that topic to basket , i delete that . that the reason cristy bro cant take an action. request to all admin , please move unwanted topics to basket , don't delete immediately
Back to top Go down
---=v1.0=---
Co-Ā∂мιηιѕтяαтσя
Co-Ā∂мιηιѕтяαтσя
---=v1.0=---

PostSubject: Re: SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS   SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jul 2013, 10:58 am

OHHHHHH THATS A PROBLEMSMILE 
Back to top Go down
jayanthkumarr
Fояuм Мαηαgєя
Fояuм Мαηαgєя
jayanthkumarr

PostSubject: Re: SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS   SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jul 2013, 11:21 am

king Dont worry :) Al forum staff wit you tnx6
Back to top Go down
~mehdi~
Sυρεя моdεяαтоя
Sυρεя моdεяαтоя
~mehdi~

PostSubject: Re: SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS   SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS Icon_minitimeFri 05 Jul 2013, 6:45 pm

So it's not me who hacked ur friends ids !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dnt need to hack i have stylish and 3 cracters and arabic ids and i think one of ur friends lost a 3 cracter id !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS   SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SECURITY IDEAS SHARED BY CRISTI TO SAVE UR SELF FROM HACKERS
Page 1 of 1